Of interest are the frescos in the small medieval church of St Mamas, built in 1455 in the centre of the village
The church is decorated with paintings from 1495. The church was build by a person called Constantin and the paintings were produced by Philip Goul paid by a person called John (Ioannis).
Coordinates 34°50′ N 33°03′ E
Stylianidis, E.; P. Patias, C. Liapakis, V. Balis, G. Philotheou (October, 2005). "Visualization Of Frescos By Means Of Photogrammetry And Laser Scanning" (PDF). CIPA 2005 XX International Symposium, Torino, Italy. Retrieved on 2007-04-05.
All text is available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License