- Metropolitan Museum of Art, red-figure amphora, c 490 BCE Figure of a rhapsode and a judge.
- M. Robertson, The Art of Vase-painting in Classical Athens (Cambridge, 1992)
- Andrew J. Clark, Maya Elston, Mary Louise Hart
, Understanding Greek Vases: A Guide to Terms, Styles, and Techniques (Getty Museum Publications 2002)
- Antikenmuseum, Basel: Lidded Amphora Figure of Athena
- Altes Museum, Berlin: Amphora attributed to the Berlin Painter
- (Donna Carol Kurtz, editor) The Berlin Painter : Drawings by Sir John Beazley (Oxford Monographs on Classical Archaeology) 1983